Effective, economical and with a great engagement (nationally and internationally), it is not surprising that the webinar is one of the most used marketing tools, also in the hardware business? Find out by reading our post today!
The webinar serves to connect with many people, including our target audience and potential customers. What are the advantages of the webinar? What to keep in mind to make it successful?
Webinar as a marketing tool: What it is and what is its objective
The webinar is a type of virtual event that results from the combination of ‘web’ and ‘seminar’. That is, a seminar, workshop, or online course. And an effective marketing tool that allows us to connect with users and potential customers around the world.
Its main objective is to attract leads and provoke engagement in the public while satisfying their expectations.
Advantages of webinars
The possibility of bringing our message to the attendees of the event is not the only advantage of a webinar:
- Reinforces the digital presence of the company, as well as its positioning in the minds of consumers and their loyalty.
- Immediate interaction with the audience is achieved while offering valuable content.
- It is a low-cost and very intuitive tool that reports great results. Especially in data collection.
- Calls to action also have a place in the webinar which will allow us to keep in touch with our audience.
Webinar in a hardware company: Tips to succeed
If you are going to implement this marketing strategy within your company look at the following tips:
- Start by defining the goal of the webinar and the audience it is intended for.
- From there create the content (that adds value: training, solution to a problem, a tutorial …) step by step, do not leave anything in the hands of chance. And don’t forget about call-to-action! Nor to leave any download, link, or recommendation for Internet users to stay until the end.
- Rehearse before the live show. Check your internet connection, choose slides and videos, and have a plan b ready in case something doesn’t go as planned.
- The purpose of the webinar is to interact with the attendees. For this it is recommended to ask them for their opinion and answer their questions. Not only we will be closer, but we will also give rise to an effective two-way communication.
- On the other hand, you must think about the requirement that users are asked to attend the webinar: register for free, fill out a form… In this way you are already managing to increase your database with consent for future communications.
- Determine how you will publicize the webinar: social networks, email. And choose the platform or channel to carry it out.
Learning how to take advantage of this tool that helps connect our message with the audience can be an added value. Do you think that for your hardware business it can be a good option?
At IBMH we take care of all your imports of furniture and construction hardware from China with total guarantee of success. We have been working in the sector for years and improving the profitability of companies like yours. Do you want to know how? Just contact us and we’ll tell you!