Today at IBMH, we’d like to tell you about our latest star product: hardware and accessories for restroom partitions.
Restroom partitions are a product that offer a great advantage. They allow you to build stalls for showers, changing rooms, toilets and lavatories without the need for masonry work. A good solution that requires special hardware that is suitable for this use. And, of course, one that you can import from China thanks to the professional management of IBMH.
Must-have characteristics in hardware and accessories for restroom partitions
We need to keep in mind that hardware and accessories for restroom partitions must be designed to withstand the high level of traffic in places like shopping malls, gyms (showers, changing rooms…), public toilets, etc.
Thanks to our extensive experience in the hardware market and our continual search for the best suppliers and manufacturers, we can offer you:
- A wide range of hardware and accessories to configure and customize the perfect restroom stall, depending on what is needed. Among other items, you can choose from feet, hangers, hinges, knobs, cross-pieces, clamps, profiles, rods, and complete sets for sliding restroom partitions.
- Made from highly resistant materials of excellent quality. These hardware and accessories for restroom partitions are designed to perfectly withstand dampness, bumps and scratches.
- Always with the quality of stainless steel appropriate for the way the product will be used.
But what is the most appropriate quality of stainless steel in the production of hardware and accessories for restroom partitions?
All of the hardware that we manage in China at IBMH for our clients are manufactured in stainless steel. Our advice: always be aware of the different qualities of stainless steel used in the production of each piece of hardware. Primarily, we can talk about two qualities of steel that are the most suitable for this type of hardware:
- Often, the best option in terms of value of the materials for hardware and accessories for restroom partitions is to choose AISI 304 quality. This contains 8% chrome and 4% nickel.
- You can also choose a superior quality level: AISI 316 quality, which contains 16% chrome, 8% nickel and 2-3% molybdenum. This makes them particularly resistant to highly saline environments that are exposed to chloride. Because of its special characteristics and resistance to atmospheric conditions, inclement weather and even saltwater, it is sometimes called marine steel.
IBMH always guarantees the level of quality you’re looking for at the price you need
As we already mentioned, in China there are different quality levels of steel to produce any sort of hardware. You can find a stainless steel called AISI 201. This steel contains 1.5% nickel and is perfect for restroom partitions. However, there are some Chinese manufacturers who are using 1%, 0.5% or even 0.3% nickel in their products. As a result, with such low concentrations of nickel, the products are highly ferric. This means that, when they come into contact with oxygen in the air they will oxidize and rust very easily. In short, they won’t be able to stand up to moisture or weather conditions and are not suitable for restroom partitions.
To avoid buying hardware that are not suitable for the use you intend to give them, the solution is to have a partner like IBMH, with the means and experience needed to perform the necessary quality control. Only then can you rest assured that your hardware imports from China will be made fully guaranteed.
If you want to add this type of hardware and accessories for restroom partitions to your catalogue, what are you waiting for? Contact us today. We’ll be delighted to help you with the Strategic Purchase Management of all your hardware. Looking forward to hearing from you!