Today at IBMH, we’d like to introduce you to our latest featured product, a Smart Cylinder Lock for doors developed by IBMH preferred manufacturers in China. Home automation has been advancing at such a rapid pace that more and more people and businesses are deciding to use this type of technology. There are so many advantages to consider. We’ll tell you all about them!
What is a Smart Cylinder Lock for doors?
As its name implies, it is a smart lock that can be used on doors—whether in offices, apartment buildings, homes, or bedrooms—designed to make the users’ lives easier and more practical. Its advanced electronic and biometric technology allows the smart lock to have recognition capabilities. In turn, it has 2 primary patents and can be used in 11 languages worldwide. And that’s not all—it has the TTLOCK app that can be downloaded and used in 159 countries and regions.
With all this in mind, we recommend you take note of all its features and advantages, because it would be a great idea to add it to your hardware catalogue today.
Smart Cylinder Lock: What features does it offer?
Let’s take a detailed look at what these smart locks have to offer:
- They feature a security assistant function.
- They have a “pass” mode for when you need to open and close the door frequently.
- Comes with a low battery alarm. When the voltage is less than 4.8V, the alarm will go off with each unlock. But even then, it can unlock up to 200 times after the first alarm.
- Coding function. Supports front and back dummy access codes to prevent them from being seen.
- Lock function. Except for the administrator, no other user can unlock the door.
- Consult access logs. Access logs can be viewed at any time with the TTLOCK application, after prior registration and login.
- Emergency USB interface. This allows you to charge the lock to unlock the door when the battery runs out.
In what situations are these types of locks useful?
The smart cylinder lock can be used in the home to prevent any unauthorized person from getting inside, but there are even more uses to consider:
In the workplace
- It allows you to monitor employee attendance; in other words, you can check the daily attendance of all staff. Records can be sorted according to the indicated time. This function can be activated or deactivated in the settings. There are three ways to monitor attendance: through the app, via access code, and using the IC card.
Rental apartments and homes
- It allows you to create a log of exits and entrances and consult the list of tenants and accesses.
- The landlord can send the rent bill to the tenant through the TT Renting apo, but you can also include the bills for water and electricity, gas, property fees, etc. In addition, this app provides a fully equipped mobile management function for apartments and homes.
Technical specifications of the Smart Cylinder Lock
The Smart Cylinder Lock is designed with high intensity aluminum alloy materials, and also…
- Has a fingerprint reader with recognition at a speed of 0.5 seconds and a fingerprint storage capacity of 120 PCS.
- Access code storage capacity of 150 PCS and IC card capacity of 200 PCS.
- TTLOCK mobile app.
- Unlock mode with fingerprint, access code, IC card, Bluetooth, or remote access code.
- Fingerprint resolution: 500 DPI.
- False rejection rate (FRR): <0.1%.
- False acceptance rate (FAR): <0.001%.
- Power source: 4 x AA battery.
- Emergency power and USB Interface.
- Battery life: 1.5 years.
- Door thickness: >=30mm.
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 70℃.
- Lock body: single latch. In addition, it is suitable for a lock body whose recoil is greater than 40 mm.
- Color: black, silver, gold, brown.
Now you’ve seen all the benefits of this product. If you’d like to add the Smart Cylinder Lock to your catalogue, get in touch with us today. We’ll take care of the Strategic Purchase Management of all your hardware from China with success guaranteed.