After 24 years of experience in the Asian market, for us at IBMH, it’s simple: Guangzhou is the best city for furniture hardware businesses. Yes, it’s true! If you want to have the best imports of construction and furniture hardware from China, you have to come to Guangzhou and meet us. Both IBMH and the city in which we are headquartered have a lot to offer. Guangzhou, “China in miniature”.
Guangzhou is the best city for furniture hardware businesses , plus:
- It’s the third biggest city in China (after Pekin and Shanghai)
- The third largest conurbation in the world
From 2013 to 2015, Forbes Magazine ranked Guangzhou as the best city for commerce on the continent of Asia. Its International Import and Export Fair is defied as “the window, epitome and symbol of the opening of China”.
With this in mind, it’s no surprise that IBMH has chosen this, “The City of Flowers”, for its headquarters.
Guangzhou: modernity, culture and architecture
IBMH’s new offices are located in Thiane, the financial district of Canton, which is also home to the most important colleges and universities in the region.
Here, in our neighborhood, you will also find the East train station, which connects Guangzhou to neighboring Hong Kong (just 2 hours away) and Shenzhen, China’s Silicon Valley.
Now that you know that Guangzhou is the best city for furniture hardware businesses, it’s time to add that, in addition, you will find surprising architectural icons:
- CITIC tower (the tallest concrete tower in the world), part of the residential complex by the same name.
- The Opera House by the acclaimed architect Zaha Hadid. “…Its innovative design contributes to the city through the opening towards the Pearl River, unifying the cultural buildings of the sector with the financial towers of the Zhujiang neighborhood.”
- Guangzhou Library, another work of art by the Nikken Japanese architects, who were inspired by the Lignan architecture of Canton.
Guangzhou: a historic city
And, of course, in addition to being a modern and technological city, we can’t forget its eastern sector:
- Buddhist temple of “The Six Banyan Trees”, better known as “The Pagoda of Flowers”, from the 6th
- Confucian temple which, in 1994, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Clan Chen Academy, a traditional Chinese academic complex built in the late 19th Today, it houses the Guangdong Folk Art Museum.
And if you are in our city on a Sunday, don’t miss a visit to Yuexiu Park. Admire its two most celebrated monuments and enjoy a day of leisure with the locals:
- The Sculpture of the Five Goats
- The Sun Yat Sen Memorial
And now that you know Guangzhou is the best city for furniture hardware businesses… what do you think about getting to know each other?
Buy a ticket to take advantage of the next industry fair and come visit us. We’re sure that you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Shall we reserve a spot for you for the 124th China Import and Export Fair 2018 in October? Call us to set up a meeting.
It will be a pleasure to share with you our neighborhood, city and offices. See you soon!