Today we will talk about: nickel plated DUO ball bearing lift support, used on lifting doors mainly found on top kitchen cabinets. DUO ball bearing lift nickel plated support with withheld for lifting doors primarily used in top cabinets in kitchens. DUO lift support for doors, also known as compass, retainer, shock absorber and arm. This hardware belongs to the category of lifts, also known as bearing arm, lifting mechanics, flap door hardware, up and over lift system, cabinet supports and door shatter.
It holds the door open and, according to its regulation, slows its fall or keeps it in intermediate positions if desired . The same hardware can be placed either right or left, so it offers great versatility. Its special design makes it a hardware with stylish lines, reduced dimensions and high durability.
It has a wide variety of regulations. A simple pressure on the activator or trigger, allows the upper arm to go from one side to another, changing the braking closing action to braking opening action. This gives it multiple uses. Works for both: ascending lifting doors and descending folding doors.
It is also adaptable for glass doors with aluminum frame. Its special adjustable system allows to withhold weights up to 12 kg.
- Door stays in any position and glide smoothly.
- This hardware provides a wide variety of opening angles.
- Easy installation without tools.
- Finish: Nickel plated.
- Manufactured in accordance with the DIN European standards.
- Material: Zinc Alloy of high density.
- Hi-Tech electroplating treatment to obtain a perfect surface.
- The useful life is 3.5 to 4 times higher than in the common lifting hardware.