Virtual fairs are held in a fully digital context. They aim to publicize and present different products and services, as well as show their practical application. Undoubtedly, it is a digital transformation that has been accelerated in the last year and that opens a new window to innovation and two-way communication. What advantages can virtual fairs have for a furniture hardware company like yours? Let’s see it.
And why bet on virtual fairs in the furniture and construction hardware sector? Advantages to highlight
The fairs that are organized virtually have as much or more advantages than the face-to-face ones, which is why they are so booming:
- They allow us to publicize our products globally. Without the geographical limitation (the place) or the temporal (the moment). This serves to better manage time and economic resources.
- Through these virtual exhibitors we can customize what is going to be communicated to each client.
- We obtain real-time metrics on what happens at the virtual fair.
- Interaction during presentations allows users to submit questions or even participate via chat.
- Virtual events give many facilities when posting data. As well as to track potential customers. When the data is recorded, we can use them in the design of the strategy.
- They offer a new experience to customers who find in this type of events a motivation.
- The information (dossiers, manuals, features of new hardware) remains in the devices of the attendees. They will be able to access them as many times as they want.
Types of virtual fairs: 100% virtual or hybrid
If you are thinking of including it in your strategy, you may be wondering what kind of virtual events there are:
Fully virtual fairs
Companies in the sector that are committed to fully virtual fairs focus on publicizing new products. They expose their hardware through the virtual exhibitors showing their characteristics and accessories in detail.
Interactive product presentations are also widely used by companies for their ease of offering information regarding innovations.
Hybrid events: virtual and face-to-face
It is an event in which aspects of virtual fairs are combined with the characteristics of face-to-face events. They usually develop in a physical place. With a limited capacity, which can also be attended by an interactive audience thanks to the live broadcast and the creation of virtual rooms.
What should be considered in the creation of virtual fairs
Creativity plays a key role when organizing virtual fairs to keep the attention of the participants. Virtual events can be an experience for the company and attendees if the organization and quality of the content is considered, as well as providing the means to always increase business-attendee interaction.
It is important to have a communication plan to achieve maximum dissemination, where social networks cannot be missing informing of the date and the topics to be discussed. Not forgetting the call-to-action buttons for users to register for the event. Finally, you can create exclusive promotions with which to thank guests for their participation in the virtual event or chatbots to facilitate feedback and thus increase customer engagement.
It is proven, the key to the success of any furniture hardware importing company is to define an adequate strategy, bet on innovation and, of course, have the best team to take care of its imports of furniture and construction hardware from China. And that’s what we’re for! With IBMH management it will be very easy to see the profitability of your company grow. Get in touch with us and we will tell you everything we can do for your business!